Objective of all Online Classes and Self-Help Materials:
Reinforcement of sustainable behaviors and expansion of vision and goal setting.
Web Site Self-services consist of taking Dr. Sibylle Georgianna’s online classes as well as online audio files containing step by step instructions on how to reward yourself for behaviors you wish to maintain.
You get a total of 3 online classes to choose from. Each class provides materials to reinforce healthy behaviors and actions (that you develop by taking the class and/or have developed during Dr. Sibylle Georgianna’s consultations and workshops). Access to online checkins via closed Facebook groups and/or Zoom group calls allow you to apply the course materials and give you the opportunity to receive customized feedback and support.
Each online classes consist of several modules (you can compare them to chapters of a book) that provide detailed, step-by-step information, resources, and in-depth application in each module. The online classes and materials are intended to help you with the following:
- Conquer and maintain changes you have made or are in the process of making. If you are unsure of HOW to make a change, take Dr. Sibylle’s complimentary self-leadership assessment to identify the areas of growth that you could focus on when completing the Conquer & Maintain Change online class;
- As part of the Conquer & Maintain Change online class, join Dr. Sibylle Georgianna’s closed Conquer Change Facebook group.
Objective of the Class:
Create an overall sense of calm that is necessary to be focused, productive, and engaged in relationships.
- Take this class to learn how to release tension, anxiety, and restlessness. The videos and handouts provide step-by-step instructions to gently shift existing patterns toward more calm.
- As part of the More Calm class, join Dr. Sibylle Georgianna’s closed Thrive Facebook Group.
- Take this online class to expand your coaching, mentoring, or therapy experience. Learn how to you can detect compulsive behaviors that your clients are struggling with- and that keep them from succeeding. Access evidence based strategies to change long-standing patterns your clients. The online class consists of videos about the materials, downloadable handouts including assessments.
- As part of the Helping Professionals Resources, contact Dr. Sibylle Georgianna to set up one complimentary coaching call to become a master of the Resources to Create Breakthrough and Momentum materials.
- Stay on track during busy seasons (e.g., holidays, vacations) and hone in on maintaining the changes you have worked so hard for.
Self-Help Audio Files on How To