Wired for Healing: Re-train your brain to leave behind restrictions, anxiety, and overwhelm. | Annie Hopper:
Sex without pain: A physical therapist who specializes in pelvic floor physical therapy describes self-help exercises to pain-free sexuality. | Heather Jeffcoat:
There is a solution for complex conditions such as attending to interstitial cystitis as described by a physical therapist who specializes in the pelvic floor. | Nicole Cozean:
Discover Your Next Steps:
- Learn more about EMDR therapy;
- Explore what to expect with regards to therapy for chronic pain and watch some videos on EMDR therapy for (chronic) pain.
- Explore Dr. Sibylle’s online classes that help with attending to triggers common with trauma and pain as well as with betrayal recovery for men and betrayal recovery for women;
- Visit the FAQs to sex therapy for more information on how to create demand-free, mutually satisfying intimacy;
- Call Dr. Sibylle: (917) 620-0481, send her an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the PsychologyToday contact form to schedule a complimentary 15 min consultation call.